- Latest News:Calling for Entries – 9th Pan-African (Re)Insurance Journalism Awards
- Latest News:Continental Re’s Lawrence Nazare Honored as Reinsurance CEO of the Year 2023
- Latest News: Continental Re appoints Kevin Kiambi Mworia to lead its Kenya subsidiary
- Resilience and Reflection: Lessons from Beirut's Port Tragedy
- Latest News: Winners of 2023 (Re)insurance Journalism Awards announced
- Latest News: Survey reveals how Africa’s insurance CEOs view rise of technology
- Latest News: Continental Reinsurance Plc’s retains B+ (Good) Financial Strength Rating
- Latest News: Continental Re named Most Innovative Reinsurer (Africa) at CFI.co Awards
- Latest News: Continental Re’s CEO speaks to CNN’s ‘Connecting Africa’
- Latest News: All episodes of the INSURANCE MATTERS podcast from the start. Now available on Spotify
The day-to-day running of our company is led by an Executive Management Team, which reports to our Board of Directors.
We have a diverse Board of different nationalities and with a broad range of professional backgrounds. The Board is collectively responsible for the long-term success of the Company and how it is directed and controlled.