- Latest News: Continental Re appoints Kevin Kiambi Mworia to lead its Kenya subsidiary
- Resilience and Reflection: Lessons from Beirut's Port Tragedy
- Latest News: Winners of 2023 (Re)insurance Journalism Awards announced
- Latest News: Survey reveals how Africa’s insurance CEOs view rise of technology
- Latest News: Continental Reinsurance Plc’s retains B+ (Good) Financial Strength Rating
- Latest News: Continental Re named Most Innovative Reinsurer (Africa) at CFI.co Awards
- Latest News: Continental Re’s CEO speaks to CNN’s ‘Connecting Africa’
- Latest News: All episodes of the INSURANCE MATTERS podcast from the start. Now available on Spotify
Board of Directors
Mr. John Ngulube
Mr. John Ngulube holds a degree in Agriculture from the University of Zimbabwe and a Master of Agriculture from Pennsylvania State University, USA. He has extensive experience in the insurance and reinsurance business which spanned over a 30-year period and has worked across many functions in the insurance business such as Technical Underwriting, Human Resources to Strategy and IT. His experience includes turns in companies like Munich Re, Sanlam Emerging Market where he served as CEO from 2016 and Sanlam Pan Africa, where he also served as Vice President from 2019.
In 2010, Mr. Ngulube was recognized as one of the top 1000 CEOs in the world.
He has served on several Boards and was appointed to the Board of Continental Re as a Non-Executive Director on February 4, 2021.