- Latest News: Continental Re appoints Kevin Kiambi Mworia to lead its Kenya subsidiary
- Resilience and Reflection: Lessons from Beirut's Port Tragedy
- Latest News: Winners of 2023 (Re)insurance Journalism Awards announced
- Latest News: Survey reveals how Africa’s insurance CEOs view rise of technology
- Latest News: Continental Reinsurance Plc’s retains B+ (Good) Financial Strength Rating
- Latest News: Continental Re named Most Innovative Reinsurer (Africa) at CFI.co Awards
- Latest News: Continental Re’s CEO speaks to CNN’s ‘Connecting Africa’
- Latest News: All episodes of the INSURANCE MATTERS podcast from the start. Now available on Spotify
Board of Directors
Ms. Oluwaseun Oni
Ms. Seun Oni is an experienced Business Executive and the Group Managing Director/CEO A.G. Leventis Nigeria Ltd. She is a Business & Financial Management Executive, with 30 years’ professional experience spanning, in increasing spheres, Business Advisory, leading Financial Strategies & Processes in multinational organizations, Business Leadership and Board participation.
She holds an honors degree in Economics from the University of Lagos and is an alumna of the management programmes of the Lagos Business School, Wharton Business School Pennsylvania, IMD Business School, Lausanne and a fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria and member of the Institute of Directors.
Ms. Oni currently an Independent Non-Executive Director on the Board of Beta Glass Nigeria Plc and was appointed an Independent Non-Executive Director on the Board of Continental Re on October 29, 2021.