- Latest News: Continental Reinsurance Plc’s retains B+ (Good) Financial Strength Rating
- Latest News: Continental Re named Most Innovative Reinsurer (Africa) at CFI.co Awards
- Latest News: 2023 pan-African (Re)Insurance Journalism Awards: Entries Open
- Latest News: Continental Re’s CEO speaks to CNN’s ‘Connecting Africa’
- Latest News: All episodes of the INSURANCE MATTERS podcast from the start. Now available on Spotify
This insurance covers business accepted by an insurance company directly, by co- insurance or by way of facultative reinsurance in respect of Boiler and Pressure Vessel; Machinery Breakdown; Contractors’ All Risks; Erections All Risks; Contractors’ Plant, Machinery and equipment; Electronic Equipment including Increased Cost of Working; Deterioration of Stock following Machinery Breakdown; Consequential Loss (Loss of Profits/Loss of revenue) following Boiler and Pressure Vessel Explosion and Machinery Breakdown; Third Party Liability written in conjunction with Contractors’ All Risks and Erection All Risks are covered under this class of Engineering Insurance.
|Facultative (Anyone Risk)||USD 50 million|