- Latest News: Continental Reinsurance Plc’s retains B+ (Good) Financial Strength Rating
- Latest News: Continental Re named Most Innovative Reinsurer (Africa) at CFI.co Awards
- Latest News: 2023 pan-African (Re)Insurance Journalism Awards: Entries Open
- Latest News: Continental Re’s CEO speaks to CNN’s ‘Connecting Africa’
- Latest News: All episodes of the INSURANCE MATTERS podcast from the start. Now available on Spotify
Shareholders and Partners
Our shareholding structure is strong and diversified.
In 2019, the Company obtained the approval of its shareholders and the regulators to undertake a Scheme of Arrangement for the purpose of restructuring its business. The objective of the restructuring is to enhance the growth of the business, reposition the Company for enhanced competitiveness and provide for a sustainable increase in profitability. The successful implementation of the Scheme culminated in the 100% acquisition of the shares of the Company by its parent company in Mauritius, CRe African Investment Limited and the delisting of the shares of the Company from the Nigerian Stock Exchange.