- Latest News:Calling for Entries – 9th Pan-African (Re)Insurance Journalism Awards
- Latest News:Continental Re’s Lawrence Nazare Honored as Reinsurance CEO of the Year 2023
- Latest News: Continental Re appoints Kevin Kiambi Mworia to lead its Kenya subsidiary
- Resilience and Reflection: Lessons from Beirut's Port Tragedy
- Latest News: Winners of 2023 (Re)insurance Journalism Awards announced
- Latest News: Survey reveals how Africa’s insurance CEOs view rise of technology
- Latest News: Continental Reinsurance Plc’s retains B+ (Good) Financial Strength Rating
- Latest News: Continental Re named Most Innovative Reinsurer (Africa) at CFI.co Awards
- Latest News: Continental Re’s CEO speaks to CNN’s ‘Connecting Africa’
- Latest News: All episodes of the INSURANCE MATTERS podcast from the start. Now available on Spotify
Shareholders and Partners
Our shareholding structure is strong and diversified.
In 2019, the Company obtained the approval of its shareholders and the regulators to undertake a Scheme of Arrangement for the purpose of restructuring its business. The objective of the restructuring is to enhance the growth of the business, reposition the Company for enhanced competitiveness and provide for a sustainable increase in profitability. The successful implementation of the Scheme culminated in the 100% acquisition of the shares of the Company by its parent company in Mauritius, CRe African Investment Limited and the delisting of the shares of the Company from the Nigerian Stock Exchange.