- Latest News:Calling for Entries – 9th Pan-African (Re)Insurance Journalism Awards
- Latest News:Continental Re’s Lawrence Nazare Honored as Reinsurance CEO of the Year 2023
- Latest News: Continental Re appoints Kevin Kiambi Mworia to lead its Kenya subsidiary
- Resilience and Reflection: Lessons from Beirut's Port Tragedy
- Latest News: Winners of 2023 (Re)insurance Journalism Awards announced
- Latest News: Survey reveals how Africa’s insurance CEOs view rise of technology
- Latest News: Continental Reinsurance Plc’s retains B+ (Good) Financial Strength Rating
- Latest News: Continental Re named Most Innovative Reinsurer (Africa) at CFI.co Awards
- Latest News: Continental Re’s CEO speaks to CNN’s ‘Connecting Africa’
- Latest News: All episodes of the INSURANCE MATTERS podcast from the start. Now available on Spotify
Continental Reinsurance wishes to draw users’ attention to the following terms and conditions of use of this website. In consideration for accessing this website, the user agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions contained herein.
Users of this site acknowledge that they have the requisite skills and equipment to access and use the site.
Users of this website agree to use the site for lawful purposes only. It is a criminal offence to hack, distort, damage, delete or modify any content or communication on the website, or to hinder or distort the functioning of the site, or illegally introduce data to, or modify the data on the website.
Access to the Continental Reinsurance website is free of charge. However, all incidental costs arising from third party services to enable access to the website, such as internet access charges, telephone and related telecommunication service charges shall be borne by the user, in accordance with the applicable terms of the relevant service provider.
Continental Reinsurance has title and/or rights to all the items that make up the site, particularly the data, designs, graphics, photos, videos and audio. It is prohibited to reproduce, represent, commercially distribute or otherwise exploit any of the contents of the site by any means whatsoever, whether in whole or in part, without the prior express authority of Continental Reinsurance. Such action constitutes an infringement of Continental Reinsurance’s rights for which offenders may be prosecuted.
The trademarks of the publisher of this website and of its partners, and the logos that appear on this site are registered trademarks. Any reproduction, whether in whole or in part, of the said trademarks and logos, without the prior authority of Continental Reinsurance or any assignee thereof, is prohibited by law.
Continental Reinsurance shall not be in default of any obligation if performance is hindered by events beyond its control including without limitation, internet failure, computer equipment failure or telecommunications failure. Continental Reinsurance shall also not be liable for any damage that may result to the user’s technical equipment, particularly computers, software, network equipment or any other equipment used to access or use the service and/or the information.
The user specifically acknowledges that neither Continental Reinsurance nor its officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates is liable for any incidental, indirect, consequential or special loss or damage whatsoever, including but not limited to, loss of revenue, business, data, arising from or in any way connected with the performance or use of the site. If dissatisfied with the website or any of its contents, or with this access agreement in whole or in part, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the website.
The content and services offered on this website shall be subject to the terms of this agreement as well as the internal policies and procedures of Continental Reinsurance.
Services offered on the site shall be governed by the law of the country indicated in the relevant documentation for the product or service.