- Latest News: Continental Reinsurance Plc’s retains B+ (Good) Financial Strength Rating
- Latest News: Continental Re named Most Innovative Reinsurer (Africa) at CFI.co Awards
- Latest News: 2023 pan-African (Re)Insurance Journalism Awards: Entries Open
- Latest News: Continental Re’s CEO speaks to CNN’s ‘Connecting Africa’
- Latest News: All episodes of the INSURANCE MATTERS podcast from the start. Now available on Spotify
Individual & Group Life
This insurance covers all business underwritten by the insurance company whether direct, by way of co-insurance, facultative insurance. It is divided into two major classes namely: corporate and retail insurance. The distinct feature is that corporate targets a group of people who pursues interest other than insurance
whereas retail insurance is sold to individuals. In addition, corporate and retail insurance are characterized as short term and long-term business, respectively.
- Corporate insurance – The products herein include group life, group credit life, Last expense, and critical illnesses.
- Retail insurance – The products here are categorized into whole life, endowment, term life products.
|Treaty Capacity Per Anyone Life||USD 1.3 million|
|Facultative Capacity Per Anyone Life||USD 3.3 million|