- Latest News: Continental Reinsurance Plc’s retains B+ (Good) Financial Strength Rating
- Latest News: Continental Re named Most Innovative Reinsurer (Africa) at CFI.co Awards
- Latest News: 2023 pan-African (Re)Insurance Journalism Awards: Entries Open
- Latest News: Continental Re’s CEO speaks to CNN’s ‘Connecting Africa’
- Latest News: All episodes of the INSURANCE MATTERS podcast from the start. Now available on Spotify
The pages on this website (‘the website’) are published by The News Market (TNM) (‘us’ or ‘we’) on behalf of Continental Reinsurance Plc (‘Continental Reinsurance’).
We will not collect any information about individuals, except where it is specifically and knowingly provided by them.
When you use this website, we automatically collect information about your browsing session such as your IP address and what type of device you are using (e.g. a computer, a smart phone or a tablet). We also keep a record of the pages that you view during your visit. This information is used to improve the way in which our website operates and for systems administration purposes.
We do not collect any personally identifiable information.
For your information and convenience we may have included links on this website to other sites that we believe you may find useful. These websites will each have their own privacy statement, which may differ from ours. Therefore please ensure, when you click on any of our links, that you read the privacy statement located on the website you have selected. Any external websites hyperlinked with this site are not within our control.
Welcome to the Continental Reinsurance website, a publication of Continental Reinsurance Plc
Corporate Name: Continental Reinsurance Plc.
Registered Number: RC73956
Continental Reinsurance Plc.
Continental Re Centre,
17 Olosa Street,
Victoria Island, Lagos
P.O Box 2401
Hosted by: GoDaddy.com
Designer: The News Market (TNM)