- Latest News: Continental Reinsurance Plc’s retains B+ (Good) Financial Strength Rating
- Latest News: Continental Re named Most Innovative Reinsurer (Africa) at CFI.co Awards
- Latest News: 2023 pan-African (Re)Insurance Journalism Awards: Entries Open
- Latest News: Continental Re’s CEO speaks to CNN’s ‘Connecting Africa’
- Latest News: All episodes of the INSURANCE MATTERS podcast from the start. Now available on Spotify
Board of Directors
Mr. Paul Oje Kokoricha
Mr. Kokoricha is an investment professional with over 30 years of experience in the financial services industry. He has extensive experience in private equity as well as business turnarounds, transformation and reorganization. He is currently a partner in African Capital Alliance and is the Fund Manager in charge of the firm’s private equity funds.
He holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Economics from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka and is a fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria and started his career with Arthur Andersen, providing accounting, consulting and audit services to various clients in financial services, oil & gas and manufacturing. Mr. Kokoricha was appointed to the Board of Continental Re as a Non-Executive Director on March 1, 2016.