- Latest News:Calling for Entries – 9th Pan-African (Re)Insurance Journalism Awards
- Latest News:Continental Re’s Lawrence Nazare Honored as Reinsurance CEO of the Year 2023
- Latest News: Continental Re appoints Kevin Kiambi Mworia to lead its Kenya subsidiary
- Resilience and Reflection: Lessons from Beirut's Port Tragedy
- Latest News: Winners of 2023 (Re)insurance Journalism Awards announced
- Latest News: Survey reveals how Africa’s insurance CEOs view rise of technology
- Latest News: Continental Reinsurance Plc’s retains B+ (Good) Financial Strength Rating
- Latest News: Continental Re named Most Innovative Reinsurer (Africa) at CFI.co Awards
- Latest News: Continental Re’s CEO speaks to CNN’s ‘Connecting Africa’
- Latest News: All episodes of the INSURANCE MATTERS podcast from the start. Now available on Spotify
Board of DirectorsManagement Team
Ms. Patricia Ngozi Ifewulu
Company Secretary/Group Head, Legal Services & Compliance
Patricia is a legal practitioner with over 15 years’ experience in company secretarial practice. She holds a Master of Law Degree from University of Lagos and a Bachelor of Law (Second Class Upper Division) Degree from Enugu State University of Science and Technology. She was admitted as Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria on October 12, 2004.
She commenced her legal career with the Law Firm of Paul Usoro & Co before proceeding to corporate in-house practice in Royal Exchange Plc, a financial services group with interest in Insurance, Healthcare and Microfinance banking, where she carried out the dual role of assistant company secretary to the group holding company and company secretary to two subsidiaries, Royal Exchange Healthcare and Royal Exchange Microfinance Bank Limited.
She is an Associate of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators, UK and member of the Nigerian Bar Association.