- Latest News: Continental Reinsurance Plc’s retains B+ (Good) Financial Strength Rating
- Latest News: Continental Re named Most Innovative Reinsurer (Africa) at CFI.co Awards
- Latest News: 2023 pan-African (Re)Insurance Journalism Awards: Entries Open
- Latest News: Continental Re’s CEO speaks to CNN’s ‘Connecting Africa’
- Latest News: All episodes of the INSURANCE MATTERS podcast from the start. Now available on Spotify
Board of DirectorsManagement Team
Ms. Patricia Ngozi Ifewulu
Company Secretary/Group Head, Legal Services & Compliance
Patricia is a legal practitioner with over 15 years’ experience in company secretarial practice. She holds a Master of Law Degree from University of Lagos and a Bachelor of Law (Second Class Upper Division) Degree from Enugu State University of Science and Technology. She was admitted as Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria on October 12, 2004.
She commenced her legal career with the Law Firm of Paul Usoro & Co before proceeding to corporate in-house practice in Royal Exchange Plc, a financial services group with interest in Insurance, Healthcare and Microfinance banking, where she carried out the dual role of assistant company secretary to the group holding company and company secretary to two subsidiaries, Royal Exchange Healthcare and Royal Exchange Microfinance Bank Limited.
She is an Associate of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators, UK and member of the Nigerian Bar Association.