- Latest News: Continental Re appoints Kevin Kiambi Mworia to lead its Kenya subsidiary
- Resilience and Reflection: Lessons from Beirut's Port Tragedy
- Latest News: Winners of 2023 (Re)insurance Journalism Awards announced
- Latest News: Survey reveals how Africa’s insurance CEOs view rise of technology
- Latest News: Continental Reinsurance Plc’s retains B+ (Good) Financial Strength Rating
- Latest News: Continental Re named Most Innovative Reinsurer (Africa) at CFI.co Awards
- Latest News: Continental Re’s CEO speaks to CNN’s ‘Connecting Africa’
- Latest News: All episodes of the INSURANCE MATTERS podcast from the start. Now available on Spotify
Board of Directors
Mr. Steve Olisa Iwenjora
Steve Olisa Iwenjora has close to 2 decades of experience in the financial services sector including private equity, investment management and banking in leading local and international institutions. Steve is currently the Managing Director of CAN Fund Manager Limited, a company under African Capital Alliance (“ACA”) and is currently a partner in African Capital Alliance.
He has a first degree in Accounting, from University of Lagos, a master’s degree in business administration from Columbia Business School, New York and is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria. He was appointed to the Board of Continental Re as a Non-Executive Director Ltd on March 1, 2016.