- Latest News: Continental Re appoints Kevin Kiambi Mworia to lead its Kenya subsidiary
- Resilience and Reflection: Lessons from Beirut's Port Tragedy
- Latest News: Winners of 2023 (Re)insurance Journalism Awards announced
- Latest News: Survey reveals how Africa’s insurance CEOs view rise of technology
- Latest News: Continental Reinsurance Plc’s retains B+ (Good) Financial Strength Rating
- Latest News: Continental Re named Most Innovative Reinsurer (Africa) at CFI.co Awards
- Latest News: Continental Re’s CEO speaks to CNN’s ‘Connecting Africa’
- Latest News: All episodes of the INSURANCE MATTERS podcast from the start. Now available on Spotify
Managing Director, Continental Reinsurance Kenya
With a career spanning two decades, Kevin’s mark on the insurance landscape encompasses notable highlights from his previous role at Sanlam Kenya Group, where he served as the Principal Officer of Sanlam Life and Group CFO of Sanlam Kenya Plc. Before this, Kevin served at Liberty Life and Metropolitan Cannon in senior finance roles, having started his career at the ICEA LION Group.
Kevin, a Certified Public Accountant, has 18 years of senior leadership experience encompassing strategy, finance, human capital, culture transformation and strategic alliances. He is a Bachelor of Science (Hons) graduate in Mathematics and Statistics from Kenyatta University and The Stellenbosch Business School Senior Leadership Development Programme.
He also has a Circular Economy and Sustainable Strategies certification from the University of Cambridge’s Judge Business School.