- Latest News: Continental Re appoints Kevin Kiambi Mworia to lead its Kenya subsidiary
- Resilience and Reflection: Lessons from Beirut's Port Tragedy
- Latest News: Winners of 2023 (Re)insurance Journalism Awards announced
- Latest News: Survey reveals how Africa’s insurance CEOs view rise of technology
- Latest News: Continental Reinsurance Plc’s retains B+ (Good) Financial Strength Rating
- Latest News: Continental Re named Most Innovative Reinsurer (Africa) at CFI.co Awards
- Latest News: Continental Re’s CEO speaks to CNN’s ‘Connecting Africa’
- Latest News: All episodes of the INSURANCE MATTERS podcast from the start. Now available on Spotify
Group Head: Human Resources
Mrs. Diana holds a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Human Resource Management from the University of Kent, Canterbury and London South Bank University.
She is a seasoned Human Resources professional with 17 years’ international experience (within the public and private sector) across the United Kingdom, Middle East and Africa, with incrementally responsible roles across theHR spectrum.
Before joining Continental Reinsurance, Diana worked at Interswitch a leading Africa-focused fintech company offering integrated payment and multi-channel transaction processing as the Head of Talent and Organisation Development.
She is an associate member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Development(CIPD), UK.