- Latest News: Continental Re appoints Kevin Kiambi Mworia to lead its Kenya subsidiary
- Resilience and Reflection: Lessons from Beirut's Port Tragedy
- Latest News: Winners of 2023 (Re)insurance Journalism Awards announced
- Latest News: Survey reveals how Africa’s insurance CEOs view rise of technology
- Latest News: Continental Reinsurance Plc’s retains B+ (Good) Financial Strength Rating
- Latest News: Continental Re named Most Innovative Reinsurer (Africa) at CFI.co Awards
- Latest News: Continental Re’s CEO speaks to CNN’s ‘Connecting Africa’
- Latest News: All episodes of the INSURANCE MATTERS podcast from the start. Now available on Spotify
Managing Director (Botswana Subsidiary)
Mr Francis Nzwili is the Managing Director for the Botswana Subsidiary. He is responsible for coordinating the southern African operations.
With over 20 years of experience in the industry, Francis had previously held a series of management positions at reputable insurance firms before he joined Continental Re’s Kenya subsidiary as head of operations in 2013 where he managed the marketing and underwriting functions.
He is a Chartered Insurer, Insurance Institute of London and holds a 2001 Bachelor’s degree in Education (Mathematics and Economics) from Moi University, Kenya.