- Latest News: Continental Re appoints Kevin Kiambi Mworia to lead its Kenya subsidiary
- Resilience and Reflection: Lessons from Beirut's Port Tragedy
- Latest News: Winners of 2023 (Re)insurance Journalism Awards announced
- Latest News: Survey reveals how Africa’s insurance CEOs view rise of technology
- Latest News: Continental Reinsurance Plc’s retains B+ (Good) Financial Strength Rating
- Latest News: Continental Re named Most Innovative Reinsurer (Africa) at CFI.co Awards
- Latest News: Continental Re’s CEO speaks to CNN’s ‘Connecting Africa’
- Latest News: All episodes of the INSURANCE MATTERS podcast from the start. Now available on Spotify
Group Chief Finance Officer
Ms. Jane Mberia is the Group Chief Finance Officer at the Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria from where she leads the group’s financial activities. Before her appointment, Jane served as head of finance at the Kenya subsidiary, having joined the Company in 2012.
Jane has had a successful career in the industry spanning over 18 years. She is a Certified Public Accountant and a member of the Institute of Credit Management, Kenya. She graduated with an MBA (strategic management) and a Bachelor of Commerce (Finance).