- Latest News: Continental Re appoints Kevin Kiambi Mworia to lead its Kenya subsidiary
- Resilience and Reflection: Lessons from Beirut's Port Tragedy
- Latest News: Winners of 2023 (Re)insurance Journalism Awards announced
- Latest News: Survey reveals how Africa’s insurance CEOs view rise of technology
- Latest News: Continental Reinsurance Plc’s retains B+ (Good) Financial Strength Rating
- Latest News: Continental Re named Most Innovative Reinsurer (Africa) at CFI.co Awards
- Latest News: Continental Re’s CEO speaks to CNN’s ‘Connecting Africa’
- Latest News: All episodes of the INSURANCE MATTERS podcast from the start. Now available on Spotify
Regional Director, Anglophone West Africa
Mr Ogadi is an accomplished insurance professional with more than a decade’s experience gained both in Nigeria and the UK. He has a strong background in business development and broking with a proven track record working across most classes of insurance including onshore construction, oil & gas, aviation and cyber.
Ogadi is a Chartered Insurer, Insurance Institute of London. He holds an MSc Management from Robert Gordon University, UK and a BSc Actuarial Science and Insurance from The University of Lagos, Nigeria. He has worked for reputable organizations including Marsh Limited, London and Afro-Asian Insurance Services, London where until most recently he held the role of Senior Broker and Business Producer for Nigeria.