- Latest News: Continental Re appoints Kevin Kiambi Mworia to lead its Kenya subsidiary
- Resilience and Reflection: Lessons from Beirut's Port Tragedy
- Latest News: Winners of 2023 (Re)insurance Journalism Awards announced
- Latest News: Survey reveals how Africa’s insurance CEOs view rise of technology
- Latest News: Continental Reinsurance Plc’s retains B+ (Good) Financial Strength Rating
- Latest News: Continental Re named Most Innovative Reinsurer (Africa) at CFI.co Awards
- Latest News: Continental Re’s CEO speaks to CNN’s ‘Connecting Africa’
- Latest News: All episodes of the INSURANCE MATTERS podcast from the start. Now available on Spotify
Board of Directors
Mr. Emmanuel Brule
Mr. Brule is a graduate of Ecole Centrale de Paris. He held several senior executives’ roles with SCOR, a global Tier 1 reinsurance company (1997 – 2001) and American International Group (AIG) (2002 – 2015) in diverse functions across various territories.
He is currently Chief Executive Officer, Sanlam Pan Africa GI (Casablanca). He is recognized as a strategic leader and critical thinker, with a strong record of execution in multiple environments and cultures. He was appointed to the Board of Continental Re as a Non-Executive Director on November 16, 2016.