- Latest News: Continental Reinsurance Plc’s retains B+ (Good) Financial Strength Rating
- Latest News: Continental Re named Most Innovative Reinsurer (Africa) at CFI.co Awards
- Latest News: 2023 pan-African (Re)Insurance Journalism Awards: Entries Open
- Latest News: Continental Re’s CEO speaks to CNN’s ‘Connecting Africa’
- Latest News: All episodes of the INSURANCE MATTERS podcast from the start. Now available on Spotify
Board of Directors
Mr. Foluso Laguda
Mr. Foluso Laguda is an experienced Strategy Consultant with over 15 years’ experience in leadership in advisory, information and research businesses. He has worked with several global corporations across Consumer-Packaged Goods, Technology Media and Telecoms, and Financial Services sectors – on the development and implementation of business growth and innovation programmes.
Mr. Laguda holds an MBA from Imperial College, London, UK with specialization in Entrepreneurship and Corporate Finance; a Bachelor of Engineering Honours Degree in Mechanical Engineering from UMIST, Manchester, UK, is a member of the Institute of Directors (MIoD) in both Nigeria and the UK and currently serves on the boards of several companies including SALAG Limited. He joined the Board of Continental Re as a Non-Executive Director on September 18, 2013.