- Latest News: Continental Reinsurance Plc’s retains B+ (Good) Financial Strength Rating
- Latest News: Continental Re named Most Innovative Reinsurer (Africa) at CFI.co Awards
- Latest News: 2023 pan-African (Re)Insurance Journalism Awards: Entries Open
- Latest News: Continental Re’s CEO speaks to CNN’s ‘Connecting Africa’
- Latest News: All episodes of the INSURANCE MATTERS podcast from the start. Now available on Spotify
Board of Directors
Chief Ajibola Ogunshola
Non-Executive Director (Chairman)
Chief Ogunshola holds a B.Sc. (Hons.) degree in Mathematics from the University of Ibadan (1967), is a Fellow of the Institute of Actuaries, United Kingdom and a member of the International Association of Actuaries. He was the founding President of the Nigeria Actuarial Society, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Punch Nigeria Ltd from 1987 – 2011 and President of the Association of Pension Fund and Investment Managers (now Association of Pension Fund Managers) from 2001 – 2003.
He was Chairman and Managing Consultant of Ajibola Ogunshola & Company (Actuaries & Employee Benefit Consultants) from 1986 to 2004 and Chairman of Alexander Forbes Consulting Actuaries (Nigeria) Limited from 2005 to March 2015. He was appointed to the Board as a Non-Executive Director on November 8, 2016 and as Chairman of the Board on the same date.