- Submission can be either a published article – print, online or broadcast (radio/television clip) in English or French.
- Only 1 article can be entered for each category.
- Entrants must be journalists based in any African country (Anglophone/Francophone).
- The review period of the entries is 12 months leading up to the submission deadline date.
- Articles should have been published between December 1st 2018 – November 30th 2019).
Guidelines for Award Recipients
- Award recipients are recognized at the Awards Ceremony to be held alongside the CEO Summit event and will receive a complimentary invitation to the event. The cost of travel and hotel accommodation will be borne by Continental Re.
- The names and photos of the award recipients and the awards that they have won will be published in Continental Re’s literature and online channels to celebrate the achievements of the award winners.
- Recipients may use their award titles for their own professional development.
- Incase of any queries, contact Elsie Mbera on +254 20 2429391 or firstname.lastname@example.org.